original sold

i sold this original and my happy is beautiful this weekend. the person that bought them was very sweet. its kind of cool to meet the person and have a connection, she is an interior designer so not sure if she is going to keep them for herself or use them for her clients. anyway just thought i would share that with you. the prints are available online i also did a fearless pendant of course im wearing that one for a while.

my shows are slowing down i think ive done 3 or 4 in a row need a break but im working on some projects for individual customers for a wedding and mercy hospital is opening a gift shop so they placed an order. i want to start some new originals and get ready for my show in atlanta for the first of november. that would be at marist high school.

this should keep me busy for a while and not to mention i forget im working on my news letter OMG when this thing releases its going to be a breakthrough its been on the back burner for so long. but it is going to happen im hoping it will inspire lots of xmas sales....okay if it comes out before xmas thats the key.....

my business name will soon be changing to something new this will all be revealed in the letter
if i havent already told you. i cant remember. stay tuned

Comments

BaldiBearART said…
your art is gorgeous! I came across your blog through a comment you left on another blog re. how to get your blog started with followers. I relate as my blog is only days old. I too am a mother doing the juggling act. Well done on such a lovely blog.

Popular Posts