hidden beauty


In this painting, if you look closely you will see the hidden beauty. 
The numbers 4 2 5  on the pockets represent Proverbs chapter 4 verse 25.
"Let your eyes look straight ahead; fix you gaze directly before you." 
(which is also located to the left of the painting)
My writing came from my journal that says..." Today I will take the path......
"one by one" at the bottom of the painting came from on old 1920's hymnal book that i found.
Also the writing that you will see that looks purple came from the trashcan that my youngest son, Christian threw away because he said he messed up in his journal and ripped the pages out. I did tell him that you are not suppose to rip pages out of journals,  he was 6 or 7 at the time. 
You will also see my daughters name Gabby at the top middle, that was written in a letter from my grandmother, she is 100 years old and still writing letters to me. 
My grandmother, her name is Virginia is the hidden beauty in most of my paintings, i usually use her letters, you may be able to recognize her writing in other paintings too.
Well as for today I will be looking straight ahead on this path that I am placed and meant to be. It feels great to have a purpose even when at times somethings seem as if they are falling down, I just keep pushing through, and i hope you will too. 

Grandma and me July 2019








Comments

Unknown said…
WOW! Did you write that? Truly beautiful. I totally love your art. I cannot decide which work of yours is my favorite. All of them are so unique and full of messages that speak to me. Thank you for sharing your gift.
Hi yes i did write that. Thank you for the comment. Xo
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts