im not even going to say anything im just going to type....i cant help as an artist that i feel a certain way about certain things. its best not to over think things and try to figure out why you feel a certain way and totally just dissect everything, which is what i usually do. but this time im just going to accept the fact that i get really annoyed with bloggers or not bloggers who rub in their success to the point of you deleting them from your news feed after a while, because you cant take it anymore...i try to be happy for their achievements, but OMG i would never let everyone in the world know every single detail to the point of me bragging on myself and loving myself and everything i make ..because i know that there are others out there that would feel the way i do and i seem to protect others feelings...( more than not)

anyway i just cant take it anymore, i know its good to be inspired by other creative people but at this point i can only take the ones who are more modest and not so showy.

in the magazine where women create which is also annoying because only rich people can afford all the stuff, but anyway...there was a quote which i dont have in front of me but..it basically says ..Do not look at what others do to the point of where it makes you feel less of who you are...it only stifles your creativity...just keep blinders on and you will be much happier.....

oh well even if i made a million dollars from something i created i would not rub it in and say i love love love myself and show you my house and everything i ve updated and on on on on...its best to not keep everything in but its also best not to tell everything....not everybody wants to know EVERY detail of how successful you are...its annoying........

okay im done....

Comments

Jaime Haney said…
oh man, I thought you were talking about me for a minute there... ha ha! But I haven't done squat to our house except spray for bugs lol!

It helps to vent sometimes. :)

Have a great rest of the weekend.
BaldiBearART said…
yep well said. I know what you mean - I don;t read much of the feeds on FaceBook because it sometimes gets a bit deflating reading all the "wows look what I've done"
Yvonne said…
Really love the style of your art pieces! Bright, clear, colours, great!
Greetings, Yvon

Popular Posts