new beginnings

okay so im a little late to be posting christmas designs, im already past the whole christmas thing and thinking about the new year. its crunch time here at vintage girl designs and i have to produce lots of new designs before my next show in Atlanta in January. Ive been collecting life experiences that have inspired my new designs. cant wait to get them on paper.

most of my life is about starting over and new beginnings, which goes right along with the beginning of a new year and starting over, but the only difference is its my choice. for 2012 im going to start the new year doing things more precise and more efficiently. im going to pick and choose what i want to engage my life in and what i dont. i want things to be peaceful, and harmonious. wow this might be asking alot, altleast its a goal and a start to a new new beginning. happy holidays xoxoxoxo

Comments

Popular Posts