story


well yes this is true. you know me and words i ran across this word and i immediately started thinking what i could do with it. it is a powerful word. i love it. so yes here is a quick version of what i did with it. im working on an actual original design we will see how or what it turns out to be.
on another note its been a while since i have posted anything. i was so busy with my marathon of shows. that was definitely an awesome experience ha now that it is over. i had such a cool time doing what i love selling my art meeting new people and being outside.
well back to the drawing board. i have one weekend off and then im back on the road. check my website to see if im in a town near you. take care.

Comments

Unknown said…
I love the new design. Hope to see you in July! Jenni

Popular Posts