perfect


Yes i know its not possible to be perfect but while trying you stay in the game and atleast you are always being challenged to be your best. This is my newest design and it seems to be a good one i sold lots of it at my last show. its exactly me and how i feel so when i saw this on a fortune cookie paper i wrote it down.

In other news i have been enjoying my shows they have been very fun and exciting ive been surrounded with family and friends with alot of support and its a great thing. Im taking in all the kind words and wisdom that they are sharing and its helping think outside my box. Im a creature of habit. so its shining new light on me and what i do all the time.

check out my website and order this print you will like it. thanks everyone love you and take care

Comments

Popular Posts