late nights



i hope im not the only artist who is staying up late working so i can travel the afternoon on thanksgiving to work fri. sat. sun. im headed to raleigh to do the christmas carousel. last minute decision. so of course i had to work my butt off for a week to get everything ready. okay so i have to be thankful for things....ummmim thankful for many but here are a few..
for getting my hair trimmed today i can finally brush it now

for my kids i love them dearly and they are healthy

for my friends they seem to be there alot for me lately to listen

learning twitter i like it better than facebook

for trader joes shopping there makes me happy

being able to do what i love

my mom

my ability to keep learning to do what i do better.

i hope everyone has a happy thanksgiving i hope i can blog and tweet while im gone.

Comments

Popular Posts